S-Max D1202 - Stairclimber
The stairclimber for your wheelchair. The S-Max is suitable for virtually all commercially available wheelchairs. The S-Max can be mounted or removed quickly and easily from your wheelchair for transportation due to its unique design.
Advantages for your mobility:
- Move easily and quickly, up and down stairs in your own wheelchair.
- S-Max fits virtually all commercial wheelchairs, even particulary narrow children's wheelchairs.
- The brackets especially developed modular concept makes a simple assembly possible.
- S-Max is easy to handle because of the newly developed climbing system with little load alterations.
- The handle's solid connection to the climbing unit provides a secure feeling for stairclimbing.
- The grips and control unit are constructed according to the newest ergonomic insights.
- The climbing speed can be specifically adjusted to the particular climbing situation at hand.
- The single step mode offers optimum ease in controling the s-max to ensure safe as well as careful movement over all kinds of stairs.
- The S-Max's though-out safety concept includes brakes, which stop automatically at the edge of each step.
- Since the S-Max works with merely one climbing leg, it is particularly compact and thus functional even on narrow stair cases or winding stairs.
- S-Max is suitable for all floor coverings, be it wood, stone, marble, tiles or carpet. The exposed edges of stairs are not damaged.
- Durable and maintenance-free batteries provide energy for up to 300 steps.
- The electrical wires run inside protecting them from damage.
- Thanks to its compact measurements and its low weight S-Max is your ideal partner in everyday life.
|Lifting Capacity:||135kg (21st 3lbs)
Passenger & Wheelchair
|Total Weight:||14.5kg (2st 4lbs)|
|Min Landing Space:||0.9m x 0.9m (3' x 3')|
|Max Step Height:||220mm (8.5")|
|Speed:||8-23 steps per minute selectable on unit|